The medical X-ray grid is used to filter out the influence of scattered rays on the film, CR, DR. It should be placed between the human body and the film, CR, DR. Most of the scattered rays can be filtered out, and only a small part of the scattered rays leaks. Over.
Medical X-ray grid are classified according to the structure:
1. Convergence grid: each lead bar is inclined to the focus, that is, the extension line of the lead bar is concentrated on the focus.
2. Parallel grid: each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane
3. Crossing grid: It is composed of two layers of parallel grids, and the lead bars are 90° to each other.
4. Circular arc grid: It is formed by superimposing the same radius from the center outwards, and is tile-shaped
Medical X-ray grid are classified according to their materials:
1. Commonly used grid: the internal spacer is a non-metallic material title, and non-metallic low-density such as wood chips, paper chips, and plastics are used.
2. All metal grid: the internal spacer is made of metal material: aluminum sheet, high strength and good moisture resistance.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China