Generally, we should pay attention to the following points when using the grid:
(1) When using an aggregated grid, the grid cannot be reversed;
(2) The center line of the x-line should be aligned with the center line of the grid, and the left and right deviation should not exceed 3CM;
(3) When tilting the x-ray tube, the tilting direction can only be parallel to the arrangement direction of the lead bars;
(4) When focusing the grid, the distance from the focus to the grid should be within the allowable range of f1-f2;
(5) When using the speed-adjusting motion grid, it is necessary to adjust the motion speed suitable for the exposure time. Generally, the motion time should be longer than one-fifth of the exposure time.
(6) If the body thickness exceeds 15cm, and the KV exceeds 60KV, the grid should be used
If you want to know more about wire grids, you are welcome to contact us.
Author：X Ray Grids Maker
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China