The x ray grid is used to filter out the influence of scattered rays on the film. It is placed between the human body and the film to filter out most of the scattered rays, and only a small part of the scattered rays leak. The x ray ] grid can improve the X-ray machine Film quality of medical devices
So what are the principles for the use of grids?
(1) When using a concentrated grid, the grid cannot be reversed;
(2) The center line of the x-ray should be aligned with the center line of the grid, and the left-right deviation should not exceed 3CM;
(3) When tilting the x-ray tube, the tilting direction can only be parallel to the arrangement direction of the lead bars;
(4) When collapsing to focus the grid, the distance from the focus to the grid should be within the allowable range of f1 to f2;
(5) When using the speed-adjustable motion grid, the motion speed should be adjusted to suit the exposure time. Generally, the motion time should be longer than one-fifth of the exposure time
(6) If the body thickness exceeds 15cm and the KV exceeds 60KV, a grid should be used.
Our company has various types of x ray grids, if you need it, please contact us for consultation!
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China