According to the structure, how is it divided?
According to the structure, it is divided into:
1. Convergent grid: each lead bar inclines to the focus, that is, the extension cord of the lead bar focuses on the focus.
2. Parallel bars: each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane.
3. Crossing gate: made up by two layers of parallel grating, lead each other into 90 ° direction.
4. Arc grid: from the center to the outside of the extension of equal radius overlapping, tile shape.
According to the material:
1. Commonly used X-ray grid: the internal spacer is non-metallic material title, and non-metallic low-density materials such as wood chips, paper, plastic, etc.
2. All metal X-ray grid: the internal spacer is metal material: aluminum sheet has high strength and good moisture resistance.