● The anti-scatter filter x ray grid enhances the diagnostic quality of the X-ray film by absorbing most of the X-ray scattering lines, providing a clearer and more detailed X-ray image.
2. Structure and composition
3. How to use
● The anti-scatter grid is placed directly behind the patient.
X-ray film cassette or image sensitizer, before various detectors.
● Use a suitable grid within the applicable focal length range.
● Make sure that the grid facing one side of the tube is perpendicular to the tube.
(Note: if the grid is installed in reverse, there is no effect)
● Scope of application: It is suitable for X-ray equipment to reduce the scattered radiation on the image receiving surface, thus improving the quality of X-ray images.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China