First of all, the X-ray grid is also called a filter or a filter plate. The purpose is to use with X-ray diagnostic equipment to reduce the scattered radiation of the image receiving surface and increase the clarity of the X-ray image.
The X-ray filter grid is mainly composed of a high-absorption X-ray filter plate and a low-absorption gap material, and the grid and the gap are arranged side by side.
The main parameters of the X-ray grid:
01) Focal length: the vertical distance between the convergence line of the lead bars and the grid plate, usually 100cm, 130cm, 150cm, 180cm;
02) Grid ratio: 6:1, 8:1, 10:1, 12:1, etc. are commonly used. The larger the ratio, the better the absorption and scattering of light, but the initial X-ray absorption is also Will increase.
The general selection principle is: ordinary grid ratio is 5-8, high-potential photography is greater than 10-12;
03) Grid density: unit distance: common grid density is 28/cm and 44/cm, general photography activity filter density is 20-30/cm, fixed filter plate is greater than 40/cm;
Wire grids can be roughly divided into the following four categories (classified by structure):
01) Convergent X-ray grid: each lead strip is inclined to the focus, that is, the extension line of the lead strip is concentrated on the focus;
02) Parallel X-ray filter grid: each lead bar is parallel to the vertical plane;
03) Cross X-ray filter grid: consists of two layers of parallel grids, the lead strip direction is 90 degrees;
04) Arc X-ray grid: a tile shape superimposed from the center to the outside with equal radius;
If you are interested in X-ray grid, please contact us!
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China