Some customers who come to our company to inquire about wire grids often ask us this question: we use Neusoft DR, can we use wire grids?
First, we need to clarify the role of the grid. What is the grid for?
The grid should be placed between the human body and the film, which can filter out most of the scattered rays, and only a small part of the scattered rays are leaked.
From the perspective of the internal structure of the grid, it can be divided into four forms:
1. Convergence grid: Each lead bar is inclined to the focus, that is, the lead bar extension line is concentrated in the focus.
2. Parallel grid: each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane.
3. Cross grid: It is composed of two layers of parallel grids, and the directions of the lead bars are 90° to each other.
4. Arc grid: It is formed by superimposing the radius of the center to expand outward, like a tile.
Among them, the convergence gate is the most widely used
According to the material of the grid, there are two forms:
1. Commonly used wire grid: its internal spacers are made of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper
Sheets, plastics and other non-metallic low-density materials.
2. All-metal grid: its internal spacer is metal material: aluminum sheet. It has high strength and good moisture resistance.
Therefore, it is self-evident whether Neusoft DR can be equipped with a wire grid.
Author：X Ray Grids Maker
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China