Some customers who come to our company to consult the grid often ask us this question: We are using Neusoft DR, can the grid be equipped?
First of all, we have to clarify the role of the grid. What is the grid used for?
The wire grid should be placed between the human body and the film to filter out most of the scattered rays, and only a small part of the scattered rays will leak.
From the perspective of the internal structure of the grid, it can be divided into four forms:
1. Convergence grid: Each lead bar is inclined to the focus, that is, the extension line of the lead bar is concentrated on the focus.
2. Parallel grid: each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane.
3. Crossing grid: It is composed of two layers of parallel grids, and the lead strip directions are 90° with each other.
4. Circular arc grid: It is formed by superimposing the same radius from the center outwards, like a tile.
Among them, the convergence barrier is the most widely used
According to the material of the grid, there are two forms:
1. Commonly used grid: the internal spacer is made of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper
Non-metallic low-density materials such as sheets and plastics.
2. All-metal grid: its internal spacer is made of metal material: aluminum sheet. It has high strength and good moisture resistance.
So it is self-evident whether Neusoft DR can be equipped with a grid.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China