Many customers often consult the types of filter grid when selecting radiographic grids ppt. The following is the classification of radiographic grids ppt:
1. Convergence gate — each lead bar is inclined to the focus, that is, the lead bar extension line is focused at the focus.
2. Parallel grids — each lead strip is parallel to each other in the vertical plane.
3. Cross grid — it is composed of two parallel grids, with the direction of lead bars 90° to each other.
4. Arc grid — from the center to the outward extension of the same radius superimposed, like tiles.Convergent grids are the most widely used.
Divided by motor function
1. Fix the filter grid
2. Vibratory filter grid — the filter grid with low grid density (28L/cm) can only be used as a mobile filter grid and is mainly used in power-frequency X-ray machines.
According to the material of the filter grid
1. Common filter grids — the internal compartments are made of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper, plastics and other non-metallic low-density materials.
2. All-metal filter grid — its internal spacer is metal material: aluminum sheet.It has high strength and good moisture resistance.
Divided by filling material:
Aluminum – absorbs less radiation and is economical
Paper base – susceptible to moisture, now the application has been very few
Carbon base – production process is troublesome, cost is high, but ray transmittance is good, imaging quality is good.
Shandong Newheek Image Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of X-ray machines and their accessories. If you need a radiographic grids ppt, welcome to inquire.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China