X-ray grid is an indispensable component in radiology department. It can filter out the messy rays to improve the effect and quality of the film inspection. The quality of the X-ray grid will directly determine the quality of the film. Currently common
1. Convergent X-ray grid-each lead bar is inclined to the focal point. That is, the lead extension line is focused on the focus
2. Parallel X-ray grid-each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane
3. Cross X-ray grid——combined by two layers of parallel X-ray grids, the lead bars are 90 degrees to each other
4. Arc X-ray grid-formed by superimposing the same radius from the center outward, like a tile.
If it is divided according to the material of the grid X-ray grid. Can be divided into two types:
1. Commonly used X-ray grids-the internal spacers are made of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper plastics and other non-metallic low-density materials.
2. All-metal X-ray grid-the internal spacer is made of metal material: lead sheet. It has high strength and good moisture resistance.
Common model specifications are 15*18 and 18*18 sizes. At present, these two sizes are the most commonly used specifications. Other specifications need to be customized separately. If you also have X-ray grid needs, welcome to inquire and negotiate, and people from all walks of life are welcome to inquire and discuss supporting production, maintenance and replacement, and agency trade.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China