A grid is a photographic term for a method used to filter out the effects of stray rays on a film.
Used to filter out the effect of stray rays on the film
Should be placed between the human body and the film, most of the scattered rays can be filtered out, and only a small part of the scattered rays are leaked.
According to the structure:
1. Convergence grid: each lead strip is inclined to the focus, that is, the extension line of the lead strip is concentrated in the focus
2. Parallel grid: each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane
3. Cross grid: It is composed of two layers of parallel grids, and the directions of the lead bars are 90° to each other.
4. Arc grid: It is formed by superimposing the radius of the center to expand outward, tile-shaped
According to material:
1. Commonly used wire grids: the internal spacers are composed of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper chips, plastics and other non-metallic low-density materials;
All-metal grid: the internal spacer is metal material: aluminum sheet. It has high strength and good moisture resistance;
Author：X Ray Grids Maker
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China