The x ray grid is a device used to filter out the scattered rays to improve image quality. It is located between the human body and the detector and can filter out most of the scattered rays, and only a small part of the scattered rays leak. The following is the classification of x ray grid:
According to the structure, it can be divided into:
1. Convergence grid: each lead bar is inclined to the focal point and concentrated on the focal point.
2. Parallel grid: each lead bar is parallel to the vertical plane.
3. Crossing grid: It is composed of two parallel grids, and the guiding direction is 90 degrees.
4. Arc grid: the same radius from the center to the outside is superimposed, and it is flat.
According to the material, it can be divided into:
1. Ordinary x ray grid: The inner gasket is a non-metallic material title, divided into wood, paper, plastic and other non-metallic low-density materials
2 Full metal x ray grid: the inner gasket is made of metal material: aluminum plate has high strength and good moisture resistance
The appearance of the x ray grid is a 4 ~ 8mm thick grid. The internal structure is composed of many thin lead strips arranged in a concentrated manner. The filler can be wood, paper or aluminum. Finally, the upper and lower parts are wrapped with thin aluminum plates to form a grid. From this section, the layout direction of the filter plate leads will converge at one point. From the entire grid plate, there is a convergence line.
Focal length (F): The vertical distance from the lead converging line to the surface of the grid.
Grid ratio (R): Also called grid ratio, it is the ratio of lead height to lead gap.
Grid density (N): the number of lead in a unit distance.
Newheek is a professional manufacturer of various X-ray machines and accessories. If you are interested in this x ray grid, please contact us!
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China