The grid is one of the important electronic components in the X-ray machine. It is internally composed of capacitors and inductors, which can filter out background interference signals received by the X-ray machine sensor, making the imaging of the X-ray machine clearer and more accurate. The main types of grids include the following:
1. Low-pass grid: The main function of this grid is to filter out high-frequency signals, and it is often used in digital imaging systems of X-ray machines.
2. High-pass grid: Contrary to the low-pass grid, this grid mainly filters out low-frequency signals.
3. Band-pass grid: The band-pass grid can filter out signals below and above a specified frequency, and retain a specific frequency band signal.
4. Band-stop grid: opposite to band-pass grid, it can filter out a specific frequency band signal and keep other frequency band signals.
5. Stop band grid: The stop band grid can filter out multiple specific frequency band signals.
The types of these grids can be selected according to the imaging needs of the X-ray machine. For example, digital imaging systems require low-pass grids, while traditional X-ray imaging systems require high-pass grids, etc. Good filter design can improve the quality of X-ray machine imaging and minimize background interference signals, thus obtaining more accurate imaging results.
If you are interested in our company’s grid, please contact us. Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: email@example.com.
Author：X Ray Grids Maker
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China