The grid is used to filter out the scattered rays generated by the human body during photography.
1. The appearance of the grid is a thin plate with a thickness of 3-5mm. Generally, a lead strip with a thickness of 0.05-0.1mm is used, clamped between aluminum or paper with a thickness of 0.15-0.35mmd. The filler can be wood, paper, aluminum sheet, etc. The height of the lead bar is the thickness of the grid. Finally, the upper and lower sides are encapsulated with thin aluminum plates.
Precautions for the use of grid:
1. It is forbidden to invert the grid.
2. The center line is aligned with the center of the grid, and the left-to-right deviation does not exceed 3cm.
3. The grid is inclined X-ray tube, parallel to the arrangement direction of the lead bars.
4. Use the grid in the allowable range.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China