Cutting effect often occurs when using focused x ray grid. Therefore, attention should be paid to the use of focused x ray grid:
(1) focused x ray grid deletion can not be reversed.
(2) the X-ray centerline should be aligned with the focused x ray grid to delete the center line, and the deviation should not exceed 3CM.
(3) the X-ray centerline should be perpendicular to the focused x ray grid.
(4) when the X-ray tube is tilted, the inclination direction can only be parallel to the direction of the lead bar.
(5) when using the focused x ray grid, the distance between focus and x ray grid should be within the allowable concentration range.
Author：X Ray Grids Maker
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China