Many customers often inquire about the types of grids when selecting grids. Let’s introduce the classification of grids below:
Divided by structure:
1. Convergence grid-each lead bar is inclined to the focal point, that is, the extension line of the lead bar is concentrated on the focal point.
2. Parallel grid-each lead bar is parallel to each other in the vertical plane.
3. Crossing grid——combined by two layers of parallel grids, the lead bars are 90° with each other.
4. Circular arc grid-from the center to the outward expansion of the same radius superimposed, like a tile. The convergence gate is the most widely used.
Divided by motor function:
1. Fixed wire grid-the position of the wire grid is fixed.
2. Vibration grid-grids with low grid density (28L/cm) can only be used as movable grids, mostly used in power frequency
On the X-ray machine.
Divided by the material of the grid:
1. Commonly used grids-the internal spacers are made of non-metallic materials, such as wood chips, paper, plastics and other non-metallic low-density materials.
2. All-metal grid-the internal spacer is a metal material: aluminum sheet. It has high strength and good moisture resistance.
Divided by filling material:
Aluminum base-less radiation absorption and economical
Paper base-susceptible to dampness, and now there are very few applications
Carbon-based-the production process is cumbersome and the cost is high, but the ray transmittance is good, and the image quality is good.
Tel: +86 536-8882360
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Tech Co., Ltd.
Address: E Building of Future Star Scientific Innovation Industrial Zone of No.957 Wolong East Street, Yulong Community, Xincheng Sub-District Office, Weifang Hi-tech Zone, Shandong Province, China